Offices in Temecula and
Rancho Cucamongo, CA
Guiding Behavior Outcomes is continuously growing so we are always looking for talented people to join our prestigious team of healthcare providers. We are looking for people who have:
* An active certificate as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
* An active certificate as a Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA)
* An active certificate as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
* 2 years of experience providing direct therapy in Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) or Special Education
* A degree or certification for American Sign Language (ASL) and experience working with children
We advertise open positions on Indeed.com that always include this description:
Guiding Behavior Outcomes (www.guidingbehavioroutcomes.com) is looking for energetic people who enjoy working with clients' ages 2- 29 years of age with Autism and other developmental disabilities. Instructors work one to one providing ABA therapy to our clients and their families to increase social outcomes. It will be part-time to start but if you have an open schedule and are seeking full-time, we will accommodate you as quickly as we can depending on our caseload.
ABA techniques utilized include: discrete trial teaching (DTT), verbal behavior, error-less learning and natural environment teaching (NET).
• Conduct daily in-home, school, or social sessions
• Work individually tailored programs that target behavior reduction, communication, play, self-help and social interactions• Collect, record and maintain data on each child's progress
• Receive ongoing training through regular overlaps with BCBA
If you have one of the qualifications we are looking for and want to meet with us to see what we are about - fill out the following!